YEA ! It's fixed got it back.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Got my Trac from the body shop yesterday. All I can say is the man did a excellent job. I havent found anything out of place or not working.

The paint is a perfect match. The wheels look brand new.

I need to put the color shifting pinstrip on. I chose to do that myself.

The guts in the door he bought. He said are all in working condition. Plus the door panel was the same. He gave me all the extras'. motors regulator lock actuator, switches speaker, and door panel. I have some spare parts.

Plus when he figured the work. He wrote me a check for $76. That was the over amount of the insurance check.

I think I found an honest body man. If anyone is around the Pasadena,TX area. Look up Larrys' Paint and Body on Beverly street.

[Broken External Image]:

Awesome Eddie, would never know it was damaged. Very happy for you! :supercool:

Looks good Eddie. Glad it's back as nice as ever

Sweet glad you are happy with the work. And i am impressed the guy gave you back 76 bucks, most shops would pocket that!! Plus spare parts, even better!

Good to hear. It's a great feeling to find an honest auto shop of any kind, especially when you know they could have done something without your knowing.

You have the best looking street Trac, IMO. Very clean and simple. Glad you got it back in top shape.:supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys'

Its' a good feeling to get out of that jeep patriot rental..LOL

The only thing I think I should have done, was. Paid him to get the wheels from the other side refinished. The damaged ones have been re-clear coated. Look new...

You do have $76 you can put toward refinishing the others.:grin:

Hugh,

Thats true but, American Wheel here in Houston charged $125 per wheel. New ones are about $200 w/tax

Latest posts