~ WOW YouTube is brutal!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, a 2wd is all you can get. I don't believe that a 2wd truck should be made, but I'm just wishing for the 4wd right about now lol.

How does 4wd make a truck haul better, on a normal dry road? 4wd lowers the rated capacities due to extra weight on the truck...

Traintrac,

That never happens around here...

Too true, my friend. This place is starting to remind me of another forum I belong to, PINKBIKE.COM, where all the immature, "emo" kids argue about the most menial and insignificant bull-plop.

I haven't posted a single thread on any other forum, and I'm starting to back off on this one now as I find it is no longer as helpful or, more importantly, as supportive as it once was.

Used to be able to post about anything here and get a lot of positive and friendly responses....now most threads are hijacked and turn completely irrelevant to anyone but the hijackers.

You can't escape it, on the net or in the real world. There are always going to be trolls and sub-humans. The best thing to do is just ignore them. Why would you stop posting on a site because of these tards? If you do that then you let them win.

Gator I agree 100%..... The problem is people that preach we need to be better and my feelings are hurt are the same one causing the problem because they themselves don't stop...

Shaun,

Sorry you feel that way, but I completely disagree.... I simply stay out of these kinds of posts and only step in when I need to now..

The problem is once I do, or have to, people's feelings are going to be hurt, and then fight me as to why I am picking on them... BUT they are the ones causing the problem and never see it..

Todd Z

Todd,

I know there are still a lot of productive members on this board and that is certainly one of the reasons that keeps me here. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, so I'm sorry about my comments regarding the disdain for some of the threads/comments that have been popping up.

I honestly don't know of anybody (in my personal, professional, or online life) who is as supportive as yourself. I understand the position it puts you in to be the moderator of this site and having to cut membership due to silly arguments is never an appealing option.

Rest assured, I'm not going anywhere.

ST

No I am not worried about these comments....If I was I woudl have deleted them.

I just thought it was interesting and decided to share.

Thanks for the Compliments on the sound....it has changed a bit for the better though with the addition of the Hi-Flow cats! Its still deep but louder!

There's nothing wrong with the colour pink les. ;)

Not one of my personal favs tho.

And I have no idea why the forum is called PINKbike.com

Typically a 2wd truck will have a higher tow capacity than a identically equiped 4x4 version.

I wish I had a 4x4 that I could select 4x2. I wouldn't mind a little tire roasting fun....it would also be nice to be able to hit a Dyno! I love AWD but I miss those two things!

Cary,

Yank the front driveshaft....

Todd Z

Latest posts