~ WOW YouTube is brutal!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
WOW...just looked at my YouTube videos and saw some brutal comments about the Sport-Trac & 2wd trucks!! haha

Check it out:

<a href=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zR5ML5f6E&feature=channel_page">YOU TUBE VIDEO</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing i've learned about other forums and particularly youtube is that people posting there have NO IDEA what they are talking about.

They usually spurt out their own opinions, which are based on hearsay or complete utter nonsense.

Often, they are children/teens who have no life experience or credible sources to back up information.

and THATS why this forum is refreshing and a departure from the norm.

Last edited by a moderator:
The comments are the best part to Youtube. I wouldn't take anything seriously from keyboard commandos.

LOL...

I have people post comments that i am lying about my st being a V6........

Thats why i set my account to have to approve every comment...

Todd Z

Wow...so a truck is meant for hauling and towing? Ok, but 4wd has little to do with those, so why bash a truck for lacking it?

I didn't know that I was being "handicapped" for hauling tons of crap around with only 2wd...How can I live so deprived? ;)

One of those comments tried to say a Mustang is a sports car...I'm confident it isn't classified as such ;)

Oh yeah, so that free-flow dual exhaust that I don't have will add a guaranteed "5-10%" hp at the rear wheels? Yeahhhhhh, somehow I'm just not buying it.

Those are just Avalanche and Ridgeline owners posting those hateful comments!

My sentiments exactly :D

Gotta love all the haters out there. Thats funny and true gatorrich.

The exhausts sounds really nice by the way:cool:

Yeah, I got a few flames for my cooking videos. I figure nobody pays attention and I delete them when I think to do it.

One thing i've learned about other forums and particularly youtube is that people posting there have NO IDEA what they are talking about.

They usually spurt out their own opinions, which are based on hearsay or complete utter nonsense.

Often, they are children/teens who have no life experience or credible sources to back up information.

and THATS why this forum is refreshing and a departure from the norm.

Indeed. That never happens around here...:lol::rolleyes::p

Well... I 've pulled a few stuck two-wheel drive trucks out of snow drifts with my 4x4 Sport Trac. So, I guess I believe that if you're going to have a truck, at least in Wisconsin, it should be a 4x4. A two wheel drive is a waste of money.

Doug you're not really worried about comments made by someone who obviously never made it past 3rd grade are you?

After all Jealously often breeds hateful comments.

Latest posts