Who is waiting for stuff from Wayne Foy??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Who is waiting for items from Wayne Foy?? I have about given up on ever hearing from him, and have even gone as far as contacting his wife on myspace to get it taken care of. She had no idea any of this was going on, but was goign to get to the bottom of it. She did respond back to me and said that Wayne told her he sent me some e-mail. I never got it. Not suprised really... I gave her 4 other e-mail addresses I have just incase his was being filtered out somewhere, also my myspace name, and that I can get PM's on his website forum. I still got no response. Bottom line, I am contacting the police. If you are interested is coming onboard, shoot me an e-mail and I'll pass along the info to my contact in Winder, GA...

She had no idea any of this was going on, but was going to get to the bottom of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA,, HOW the H** can she even say that, she follows his site, her friends and sister follow the site, Yeah right, Lie to some one else.....

Give me a break !!!!

Todd Z

We should send DOG in there... Heck, even Sr. from OCC would be good! I'm all for it. I can't even get someone who lives nearby to him to go over there. Heck, someone who sleeps feet from him can't help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
A1cntrler,

You may also be able to get the Postal Service Inspector involved if any portion of the transaction was conducted through the mail, to include UPS, FEDEX, etc. Mail fraud is a Federal crime.

Daeron,

If I remember correctly, you were working as an assistant or intermediary for WFoy when things started to go bad.

sheesh................

Didn't mean to make light of the situation. I'm not sure if the police can help but if you have a local consumers fraud division then you might contact them.

NelsonOKC,

Again, you have no idea what is going on. I was helping him, received no money from him at all for it. Things started going bad before I, as a good friend, stepped in, as I was trying to get them going good again.

With all that said, I'm out money as well. I got an XCal2 for my mom that has 0 tunes on it, as well as Wayne owes me money from a seperate transaction and has some parts of mine at his house. I have all the right to be the most upset out of everyone. Am I defending him? No. Am I helping him any longer? No.

If I were you, I'd figure out WTF I was talking about before I started posting "warnings" to people.

At one time a lot of people on this site couldn't say enough good things about Wayne Foy and many promoted his XCal. Are they to blame? I don't think so. I don't know what happened to him. If he turned into a crook overnight or just got in over his head but lets not point fingers and hopefully Foy will wake up and do the right thing.

good point Rich. Although I do believe that unless wayne is going to return equipment and money to people that is owed I would go to the cops. Or at least find out what authority is needed to get involved. As for the bickering on this thread, its pointless. Let get back to what the thread was about.

Does anyone want to join in on getting the authorities involved?

Latest posts