Who is waiting for stuff from Wayne Foy??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow WFoy went bad? What the hell is going on...? Did he just steal cash from you folks?

This is why the world is so messed up. It's people always screwing you, it might not be a big deal for some folks but some people saved up for this xcal and bam, just like that screwed... Enough to make you want to take revenge even though you know it's wrong.. it's the principle, now the law has to get involved and everything. how sad..

Funny how Daeron was fighting for this guy tooth and nail a while back when things were not going well and now he himself is a victim.... And kinda Snippy with NelsonOKC..

Come on Daeron you gotta be careful of who you defend.... WFoy shame on you, and if you did get into something over your head than now would be a good time to come clean. You may find these folks willing to work with you.... Good luck all.

Chill folks. There are remedies for all of this. If your credit card was charged and you did not receive anything, then that has to be resolved with the credit card company. If you paid by check and didn't receive anything, then file a law suit. That's about it. No way are police officers going to get involved in this unless you have a court order for them to enforce. Also, why do so many of you use this site just to complain about something or somebody. I'm wondering how that solves anything. Now I don't care if you do because some of the complaints are rather entertaining; e.g., spelling, grammer and rambling, nonsensical statements and such.

I was, but I disputed the charge for the XCAL (which was never delivered to me) with my credit card company, and have been credited. I'm done with him. :(

I would have taken it up with the credit card company a while back if I had paid with a credit card. Wayne approached me about my Borla Exhaust I was selling on here from my '01 Trac. He said he would trade me an Xcal and tunes for my exhaust. 6 days after he contacted me he had my Borla installed on his truck. This was back in May before the national meet. I still sit here without my Xcal, and Wayne no longer answers his phone (some have said he is in a dead cellular zone), he does not respond to emails (some have said that his email provider is a bad one) and he doesn't even check this forum, or the one on his website. Now I know that he has a good internet connection, as his wife is on her Myspace every day, and she reads every message I send to her regarding this. I think his business just went south and he doesn't know how to dig out. If you read in the forums on his website, even his site Admins have turned on him, as they were tired of sticking up for him. He would not even let them know what was going on. Judging from posts on his forum, the last time he spoke to anyone was the beginning of September, and I guess everything was fine then.

Through it all, if I had to do it over, I would do the same thing. I will stand behind my friends through their bad times, and anyone who doesn't should be ashamed of theirselves.

As for being snippy with NelsonOKC, I do not, and never will, tolerate being told to be careful what I say or I'll get banned by a person who knows barely an iota of what was going on. He was nice enough to remove that part though....

And for those who haven't noticed, I am the admin on his forums (the only active one). A1cntrler, we haven't turned on him, we have just identified that what Wayne has done is wrong, and he's the only one who can fix it at this point. None of us were getting any money from him, we were sticking up for him because he was a good friend, and that's what friends do.

I wish everyone the best of luck in getting your situations with Wayne taken care of.

This whole episode just baffles me.

I bought an XCal-1 from Wayne (way back when) and received excellent service from him. He was very courteous and helpful. This late turn-of-events seems so out of character for him (at least the "him" I knew then). Of course, if I had lost money like the rest of you, I'd be pissed too - not just baffled.

I wonder what happened?

For those who are tracking these things, the hypillauto.com website went down this morning (for the 2nd time, probably for a lack of payment).

For the few of you who were posting regulars on there, hit Ryan up on myspace (or email me) for a non-affliated new home for us.

Latest posts