Which replacment radiator to get

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good replacement radiator and where to buy it? The only all aluminum radiator I can find is a Liland global which seems to have poor reviews on quality control. The mishimoto (direct replacement has the plastic tanks) seems to have good reviews, just looking to see if there are any recomendations from this group. 2005 sport trac 2WD xls. Thank you.

KOYO RADIATOR and Denso are aftermarket choices, if they make one. Why not get an OEM FORD?

Does anyone know of a good replacement radiator and where to buy it? The only all aluminum radiator I can find is a Liland global which seems to have poor reviews on quality control. The mishimoto (direct replacement has the plastic tanks) seems to have good reviews, just looking to see if there are any recomendations from this group. 2005 sport trac 2WD xls. Thank you.
1aauto.com. TRQ brand is what I always purchase. Awesome warranty

Ordered liland all aluminum. Sent it back. All best up

Spectra seems to hold up well.

Latest posts