Where Can I find this part! Please help!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ALL i have a 2001 sport trac and i missing the driver and passenger handle on the inside of the door, not the handle to open the door but the handle to grab and pull it shut or just hang on. I cannot find them anywhere please help!

83e0f4eed0edb2068d02b4e9875f3ce9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto Hugh. Discontinued long ago as are many body parts. I found most salvage yards won't separate the trim panels from the doors. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
That only comes with the whole door panel.....

Todd Z

Well that sucks absolute butt hole lol. Why in the world would they not sell it seperate, i mean it unbolts from the door lol.

Ok thanks guys!!

Ill post it on the swap board that i need some.

Thanks!!

B

Anyone have the part number on this part if it was supplied as separate part in past ?

If so and I can get the part number I can check some sources for obsolete parts that may be out there.

Thanks, Bill

Zoey awesome yes please check for me! Id really appreciate it!

Bill, Thanks for the help as well! A part number would help greatly.

THanks,

Brandon

Brandon, If you call Green's and they have part, verify that it is what you want. That part # almost sounds like it could be the door latch handle (black in your picture) instead of the silver pull handle that you want. Just want to make sure you get correct part.

Bill