Where are the new Sport Tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Len Zinger

Reaction score
In trying to check the new inventories online, the Ford Dealers in this area don't seem to have any Sport Tracs, both new 2008 or low mileage 2007's. Are they being snapped up, or are the production numbers being reduced.

Is the Sprort Trac around for the long term? I have owned a 2003 ST since 2003 and am looking for a new(er) one.

My local dealer never has any more than one trac at at time. He never pushes them and never seems to want to sell any. This is a fairly decent sized dealership with <500 cars in stock at all times.

Production is in a slow down, But they do expect to increase production soon....

As for dealers, it is what they want to stock, or what ford requires them to have..

Todd Z

I drove by the plant today and there are LOADS of them in the waiting lot. MANY Adrenalins just sitting there all shiny and new, too !

buzzworth...how dare you report news ...with no pictures!:lol::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Len doing a search of your area, shows a red 2008 at your local ford dealer and one black at Winnepeg,Keystone Ford._Ron

I have never seen a new sport trac at my local Ford Dealer, of course it only carries maybe 50 vehicles at a time. It does have a used 2007 on the lot that has been there for months now. On the other hand a couple weeks ago I was driving through lots in Auburn (Maine) and the Ford dealer there had about 10 new ST's on the lot so I certainly know where to go when I want a new one (dreaming)