What I found at the Danish Ford Dealer.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal Adinolfi

Reaction score
Well I was in a FORD dealership here in Danmark and spotted this Ranger Book.

and If I can not get my ST here.. then this is what I will be looking at.. a 4 door Ranger..

I like the Wild Trak

[Broken External Image]:

But I think I like the Cover option of the normal 4 door Ranger.

[Broken External Image]:

I like the way it is on the scissor lift setup and can lift back or the whole thing at once..

On a 2nd note.

I will be comeing back to the states for a few weeks.. starting the 20th..

Might see if I can meet with some of the locals and have a bit of fun..

I like that scissor look too. Do any manufacturers (Leer, ARE, SnugTop, etc.) make something like this here in the US, and specifically for Tracs? I haven't seen any on the sites I've seen. I tried zooming in on the pic to see the logo, but gets blurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sal, Bob Caffyn here. How are you and the family? Is Danmark nice? Its a nice looking truck, but a couple of questions.

Is the Ranger only available with a diesel over there? Gas motors?

Is it cab on chassis(frame) construction?

How about back seat room? More or less than an ST?

4WD?

The truck can be brought here on a limited basis(6 months?) but then it has to go back.

If you get one, do you think you might be able to bring it over so we can all see it firsthand? Sounds like a party to me!!

Well, it was nice to hear from you. Good luck and take care, Bob :grin::supercool:

That looks like the old model. You might want to check out the newer T-6 Ranger (which won't be sold in the US either :angry:).

Not bringing one back.. dont have it as of yet..

But when I saw the brochure. thought everyone would like to look at it..

but if I can not get my ST here.. then I will try to get one of the 4 door Rangers..

as for construction.. not sure.. will have to look more into all the details of it..

I will scan the images in high res. and make a PDF and post it for download.. so everyone can see it better..

it is last years brochure.. 2010

I so much want to stay with a 4 door FORD.. when I am able to buy a vehicle here..

we are doing ok here.. just like everywhere.. job market is tough.. and hard to find a job..

IMO, ford is on the path of loose-loose. By trying to force us into F-150's. Not everyone needs or wants a full size. Full size and good mpg, doesnt mean anything to some.

Latest posts