Upper Radiator Hose Adapter for Aftermarket Coolant Gauge

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Persico

Reaction score
I bought this last Nov from Todd Z and never installed it. My S/T is gone so here's your chance for a good deal. Youi get this part & a water temp gauge for $35 shipped. This is the description of the part from Todd's ad:

It is stainless steel tube that is 1.5 inch in diameter by 4 inches long. It fits perfectly in the flat spot by the alternator in the UPPER radiator hose. IT has a 3/8 stainless steel NPT bung welded in it.

Painted high temp gloss black.

Almost all gauges come with the sender and an 3/8 adapter. They will screw right in with some plumbers tape for a seal.

It also has 16 inches of 14 Gauge wire bolted to it as a ground. The Gauge will not work without this wire grounded to the truck. 2 Clamps included.

I would NOT recommend this for an electric fan sender, the coolant stays a little hot and the fan will run longer then needed.

The ones sold by Autometer go for 33.99 plus the water temp gauge.

Do a search on the same title as this ad for pics of what i

IT is stainless steel tube that is 1.5 inch in diameter by 4 inches long. It fits perfectly in the flat spot by the alternator in the UPPER radiator hose.

IT has a 3/8 stainless steel NPT bung welded in it.

Painted high temp gloss black.

Almost all gauges come with the sender and an 3/8 adapter. They will screw right in with some plumbers tape for a seal.

It also has 16 inches of 14 Gauge wire bolted to it as a ground. The Gauge will not work without this wire grounded to the truck. 2 Clamps included.

I would NOT recommend this for an electric fan sender, the coolant stays a little hot and the fan will run longer then needed.

The ones sold by Autometer go for 33.99 plus the water temp gauge and shipping.

Do a search on the same title as this ad to see pics Todd posted last year.

Latest posts