Upper radiator Hose adapter for aftermarket coolant Gauge.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
This is 1 I made to add an aftermarket Gauge to my truck. Since then I have made another to replace this one. IT was in my truck 1 month.

IT is stainless steel tube that is 1.5 inch in diameter by 4 inches long. It fits perfectly in the flat spot by the alternator in the UPPER radiator hose.

IT has a 3/8 stainless steel NPT bung welded in it.

Painted high temp gloss black.

Almost all gauges come with the sender and an 3/8 adapter. They will screw right in with some plumbers tape for a seal.

It also has 16 inches of 14 Gauge wire bolted to it as a ground. The Gauge will not work without this wire grounded to the truck. 2 Clamps included.

I would NOT recommend this for an electric fan sender, the coolant stays a little hot and the fan will run longer then needed.

The ones sold by Autometer go for 33.99 plus shipping.

I am asking $25.00 shipped for this one.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, No problem....

Sorry, nothing for the oil, but that is normally only some 1/4 inch brass tubing and your done..

Todd Z

Email sent

Todd Z

Todd, got your email and mailed money this afternoon. I tried replying to the email you sent but it got kicked back....

May you and your new family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent out in the mail.

Thank you.

Todd Z

Todd,

It's here and if the weather cooperates I'll install it this weekend. Nothing more than cutting the upper radiator hose, install the adapter and the rest of the gauge. No surprises??:D

Thanks,

Mike

Latest posts