Traded-in ST for a Ford Flex

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Hello MyST family. I finally got some pics of my family's new vehicle. I had to sacrifice my beloved 04 Sport Trac after my wife found out we were pregnant with our third child. The Trac couldn't accommodate three car seats so we had to upgrade to something with three rows and more interior volume. I already miss having a cargo bed and I will always cherish my fond memories of the Trac, but a mans' gotta do what a mans' gotta do and the new vehicle has already been an awesome daily driver and family hauler. The new family vehicle is a 2013 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost.

Here is the new and old. Pic taken after completing negotiations and signed papers:

[Broken External Image]:

These two shots were taken after three grueling nights of detailing so that she would be ready for 4th of July weekend:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I thank you MyST.com for the wealth of info and guidance you provided during my ownership of an awesome Sport Trac. This has been a very entertaining forum as well and I will continue to lurk behind the scenes. I will always remember the regulars and your unique Sport Tracs. Thank you Todd Z especially for going out of your way to get the X-plan PIN recently.

Latest posts