Todd Z's Zabteck Performance Website

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While having flash, lots of JavaScript or huge CSS files can create some really awesome effects,

Now that was Greek to me, Absolutely no clue of what any of that stuff is... :wacko::wacko:

re-render the navigation buttons to get rid of the little bit of white that's left in the corners

More Greek, You mean change them to eliminate that little white space ???

Todd Z

Hey Todd, why don't you make the picture in your sig a link? It'd be easier to click than the text at the bottom...Oh, and that's the wrong shade of black on the page...:lol:

Sorry, Todd, yeah, redo the navigation buttons. If you look, on the outside of the buttons at the round corners, there is a little bit of white. When they were on the lighter background, you couldn't see it; with the black, it's more noticeable. Again, I'm just nit picking now.

I'd prefer an Estate Green background...... HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! j/k, it looks great.

On last thing I'd change, re-render the navigation buttons to get rid of the little bit of white that's left in the corners. Of course, I might just be nitpicking now...

Tiger, your killing me :D

I did notice that myself but was too tired to make the changes last night. I will work on those when I get a chane. I'm glad everyone likes the changes and I definitely appreciate the comments.

George

Todd,

Much better. but it's very difficult to read the links in blue text against the black background.

Also, the 3D buttons with embossed letter are also hard to read. get rid of the white highlight and change the text color...perhaps get rid of the bolded text on the buttons might help as well.

Overall, it looks good and is getting better.

...Rich