Tire Pressure Monitor

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
I ordered some new wheels from the US, and I paid to have them install new TPMS sensors in the tires so that I can still have the stock ones for the winter time... Anyways... do I just put them on and it works? Or is there some kind of way I need to pair them with the computer in the truck?

Thanks!

This is what you need...the instructions on how to do it come with the tool:

http://www.steeda.com/products/tire_pressure_programming_tool.php

[Broken External Image]:

Lexani LSS-10's

[Broken External Image]:

They are 22x9 - 265/40R22 +35 Offset

So excited, cant wait! Except summer is still a couple months away, so I will end up waiting even once I have them here, that's going to hurt ;)

I also ordered a smoked Recon 3rd Brake Light and the Steeda Cargo Deletes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind asking where you bought them from? I've been looking at the LSS-5 wheels for mine. I just have to figure out if they will tuck when layed out.

Do they not make the -5's the same size as current, JK? If nothing else, a little less width or more offset should be safe, depending on how much clearance you've got to stuff on the inside.

Well I wanna run 22x9 in the front and 22x10 in the rear. I'd like to run 22x10 all the way around but it might tough in the front.

Might I suggest some 1/4" Spacers for your rims!?

Without the spacers those wheels will give you 1mm more clearance on teh inside but they will not be flush with the fender on the outside. It might make your tires look small form behind/side of the STA.

If you get some 1/4" spacers it might help the stance a little!

Take a look at mine with the wider rims....they sit flush with the fender and look really nice

[Broken External Image]:

Well I will wait to see what they look like, honestly with them being flush with the outside of the panel is going to give me rock chips gallore will it not?

JK II, I got them at Wheelsnext.com... great service so far!

For reference on some other pricing that they have... ie: TPMS, Brokerage, Etc...

[Broken External Image]:

XST,

I'm excited for you! You gotta post pics when they get there and when they are on your truck in the nicer weather!

Those are some beautiful rims! Quite a hefty price tag though. :eek:

Well, when I receive them I will put them on to check fitment. But I probably wont be able to have them on full time until April or May :( I will take lots of pics when I test fit however.

Latest posts