Thank you soldiers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I just wanted to stop for a second and send a big 'ol thanks to anyone involved with our armed forces. We get caught up in our lives and don't realize what so many sacrifice so we can live 'em. I know a lot of guys on this site serve and I just wanted to say Thank you... It takes a certain type of man or woman to devote their life to our country the way you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been serving since 1996. Would like to stay 20, but an injury will likely be forcing me out here in the near future...

Thanks for the Thanks!

I also want to sincerely thank everyone who serves in any of America's Armed Forces. :cool:

Put my retirement papers in two weeks ago. Figured twenty three years is enough. Plus, been working my second federal job for five years. So I am stacking up the retirement time...

I would like to thank the others as well.....

You're always welcome.

I worked civilian jobs for nine years before joining, and I cannot think of any job I would rather have than the one I have right now in the Air Force. :wub: My brother became a millionaire with his numerous KFC and Taco Bell restaurants, but I wouldn't trade places with him for even a day.

Thank you to the taxpayers that pay my salary and support us as we help protect freedom. Thanks also to my fellow veterans.

Nelson Atwell

MSgt (Select) (will sew on 1 Sep 06)

552 Communications Group

Readiness and Deployments

Tinker AFB, OK

18 years

Check out this website.

It has a good manner of respect for all of our veterans.

While there, check out the free temporary download of "Before You Go".

It will bring a tear to the strongest eye...

P.S., If you check it out, let me know what you think of it.

It may be something that we can all pass on to someone if the opinion is good...

Thanks, even us Guard guys get plenty of action. I started in 1983 but it really got busy for us since the Desert Storm and only got more intense after 9/11.

Nelson, congrats on the promotion. More pay, more mods, right?

Greg Bosin, MSgt./GS-11

Communications Maintenance Branch Chief

116th ACS Oregon ANG

23 Years

Latest posts