Swindled for $675 by a sponsor?? Email sent - Todd Z

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepper, what you orderd, what you paid for, would most likly end up being one off home made junk, get a clue, why is not this sponsor a sponsor anymore.

I know this sponsor (ex sponsor) I was a mod on one of his websites for a short time.

he is not a steller person.

But he will be protected, because he has friends in High places.

Bill,

First of all those items he is purchasing are tested and working in at least 3 vehicles out there.

Second, It is not me....

Third, Now that pepper has disputed Credit cards and is getting his money back, My hands are tied to help.... I can not get in the middle of a CC dispute, seller, buyer...

you can not expect the money back and the product.....

IF i was emailed earlier i could have made contacts and tried to help.....

And as for the High places comment, I think not, I protect ONLY my self.....

I see the tune changing on here again.... It must be getting close to winter...... I have to be on alert i guess now....

Todd Z

Not my place but I often find it interesting that on this forum(which I love) we are not allowed to use profanity as you are allowed to do on most other forums, yet of all the forums I visit, this one contains the most arguments and snide comments.

Todd, no inferance directed at you in the least, but you and Geo, were warned two yrs ago about the vendor, BY ME, or have you forgotten.

Guys, stand by on this one. I've just had a very candid conversation with the man himself, and a massive apology (from myself) is forthcoming..........

Guys, stand by on this one. I've just had a very candid conversation with the man himself, and a massive apology (from myself) is forthcoming..........

Let her rip...:D

This "misunderstanding" should be interesting when it gets posted. Really hope this works out for both of you. I'll be watching.

Latest posts