Stanely "Tookie" Williams

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
I shouldn't talk bad about the dead but I wonder, if he was so innocent then why didn't he say he was sorry for the 4 murders that he was convicted of. I don't care if he had become an advocate for keeping kids out of gangs, no I take that back. It is good that he was doing that but he was found guilty and he had to pay the price.

I agree completely.

I also think Jesse Jackson's candlelight vigil in Chicago was a bit over the top for someone who showed no remorse for his crime.

Jesse's candlelight vigil in Chicago?

Funny how he suddenly showed up at San Quentin yesterday, after all of the cameras and news media arrived. He didn't seem to give a rat's a$$ about this issue until the opportunity arose for him to be on TV. He's a publicity whore!

I used to think that Jesse Jackson's work (rainbow coalition) actually was well intentioned, but when he was cheating on his wife while "helping" Clinton work through his infidelity, JJ became a hipocrit. Now you just have to wonder what he was helping Clinton with - how to avoid cheating, or a good place to score.

TrainTrac...you right, I cant stand JJ...he aint no rev in my eyes..

As far as Tookie go's...Iam a Christian and my bible says that you may come to your senses and change your ways and recieve forgivness from God...but you will still stand acountable for the crimes commited against and judged by mans court...

Sorry, about the preaching, but that is truth and life...

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ, Al, Rengal and the lot are extremely poor role models for the black community. I always wonder, with so many many great role models, why these people get to represent the black community. Come on guys, can't you get behind someone like Powell or Rice? These people we all can respect and can have a sharing of opinions. The others are just opportunists and extortionists (Rainbow Coalition) in my opinion.

Sorry for the sidebar....MikeC

IMHO, it seems that every time a person gets the "death penalty" (what a joke) they seem to find the "peace" that should have kept their ass out of jail. Where was this "peace" when they were killing people? I am all for the death penalty, I just don't agree with the length these people are on "death row" before it is carried out. We are paying to feed, cloths, and heat these people. Anyway, these people who hop on the "bandwagons" for these people need to think about the families the convicts RUINED by thier crimes. I don't care if they found "god" while in prison. If they did, good for them. Send them to meet thier maker and let the "Ultimate Judge" rule. Sorry for the rant. This subject just gets under my skin something fierce.;)

And good riddance to tookie.

He's been 'Terminated'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I don't believe in capital punishment because I don't think its a deterent, it is proven to be much more costly to taxpayer than life in prison, and that leaves its only logical reason for use is as vengence, and ultimately that's a poor singular reason. Oh, and before you label me a liberal, recognize I am the typical "Christian Conservative" on almost all other issues.

However, with all that said, I won't shed a tear for this guy, nor would I cross the street to picket his execution.

TJR

Personally I believe the victims family should get to decide the type of punishment for a crime, not a jury or judge. If they feel sorry for the perp then they can let him live. If it's someone like me and you have hurt someone in my family then you can bet I will decide on a punishment that's very slow, painful, and humiliating. Way to much thought is given to the people on death row compared to the victims and that really pisses me off about the liberal assholes that protest against capital punishment.

Lol, Krash.

It's sad that in the litigious world we live in the criminals have more rights than the victims. I personally could care less if someone found God, since their religion should have no bearing on the law, unless someone ammended the Constitution and forgot to tell me.