Sport Trac World Loss

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harris County, Texas Fatal Crash in the 15900 block of De Zavalla

Posted on February 13, 2011 by admin

On Saturday, February 12, 2011, at approximately 6:55a, the complainant, John Michael Johnstone, was operating a 2000 Ford Explorer, northwest in the 15900 block of De Zavalla.

Johnstone failed to negotiate a sharp curve in the roadway and he went off the roadway and into a ditch, at which time his vehicle went airborne.

Johnstone was ejected from the vehicle as a result of the collision and he died from injuries he sustained in the collision.

This case is under investigation by the Harris County Sheriff's Office Traffic Section.

via Press Release.

Type of Case: Traffic Death Investigation

Case #: HC110019596

RIP....

Nothing an accident report will say can change the man, the contributions he has made to the Sport Trac world and most importantly the devastation the daughter/family he has left behind feels. I hope you will all remember John as you would wish to be remembered and with words you would want your daughter to read about you ......... because that day will come.:sad:

That was TxPlates. They were good friends. As far as I can tell from online, he should be the one to have it if not John's daughter.

I was the one who purchased his Sport Trac. I grew up in the 4x4 community and close by John. He and I built my Trac to mirror his and I'm extremely proud to have ever known him. He was my very best friend and I will dearly miss him. I'm very proud for how both communities that he both loved, came out to support him and his family. I take it as an extreme honor that I was able to get his Sport Trac, and I will continue to keep it alive in his honor. There is no one else I could ever consider to be a better friend, I will always miss you Johnstone....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts