Sport Trac can't tow!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trailer outlet seems like the way to go........

Mine is just sitting on the side of my house, hasn't moved all year......

Todd Z

Had the same problem on the website, but drove to the rental place and didn't talk about. The rental guy wrote down F-150 without mentioning it. Saw it on the rental agreement as we drove away. After that FabHub built a trailer from an old popup camper and we don't rent from them.

That trailer outlet seems like the way to go........

Someone else should get into this business nationally so you can do one-way rentals like with UH.

Hopefully we'll see some competition now that Budget and Enterprise have ramped up to compete with Penske. No one really competes with U-Haul, and I think they should get more aggressive against them since there are a lot of people doing their own moves and such. Especially with the economy being what it is, the DIY and pro moves are pretty close in pricing.

I was just on my way back from Langhorne, Pa. last night and saw a newer Explorer towing a uhaul trailer. I've rented car trailers from the uhaul up the road from me but I take my buddy's F-250 to pull it out of their lot then swap trucks to mine. He knows I'm towing it with my ST because of the rules he can't "see" me toe it with mine. Most people think my ST is an F-150 and ask what size V8 it has because of the exhaust. I'm thinking of debadging it when I repaint it.

Latest posts