Soft Tonneau Cover for 07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am picking up the new Trac in the morning and want to purchase a soft cover for it. I have looked online at alot of manufacturers and none list the 07. Is the 07 the same as the 06?

Thanks again

Gordi

There is no '06 sport trac. I believe the bed is the same as the F-150 Styleside though. You may want to check for that one...

Funny....I knew that, but some of the websites show one for the 06? It's been a loooooong day!

http://www.truckchamp.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=146

Ford has a soft cover (snapless) in the ST accessory book. I have the number written down somewhere but cannot find it on my messy desk. Rod

I have the Ford Soft cover on mine Snapless and it fits great and looks great I highly recommend it If I remember right it was only like 225 extra but it was well worth it

Hope this helps

Rich

Picked up the ST and the Ford "snapless" tanneau cover. I have to say it is really nice. Includes the two (2) allen keys for the installation and only took approximately 15 minutes to install.:D

Latest posts