snowed in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, at least you got a bit outta your garage !! The freezing rain was blowing against my garage door and enough froze on it the door that I couldn't open it (the weight of the ice was too much for the main rail, which i'm glad it didn't open ... or the door probably woulda fallen out of the tracks and onto my truck & car ). Spent the morning beating on the door to chip off the ice ... and lunchtime warming back up .....

Go drink your Starbucks, then proceed across the street and get another cup from another Starbucks, Seattle yuppie.

LOL - you've been here? Nothing like telling someone to meet you at Starbucks and they tell you on which corner...LOL

Here is how my wife orders her lattes:

Tall Latte

Extra shot

Extra Hot

Non-Fat

No Whip

Double Cup.

How I order:

Tall Black drip coffee

LOL

All you southern weenies can bite me! :D

I plowed driveways again last night after plowing the same ones the night before. Had to order a new switch for the Warn winch mounted on the front of the Wolverine. I use it to raise and lower the plow blade and the switch is already worn out . :(

In North East Arkansas.... we had 4" a week and a half ago (more than STL did according to my parents and in-laws). We're expecting upto 2" tonight.... but more than likely just a dusting.

Redfield, NY received 141 inches over a 7 day stretch. 5 counties here are in a state of emergency. The national guard was even called in to help dig us out. The link is to a local news station that was collecting pictures from everyone. It's pretty crazy up here just north of Syracuse, NY.

Mike

Latest posts