snowed in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I have never had any trouble with the Bat Trac even on the worst Ohio winter roads...but today I had to stay home. We got spanked here in Ohio and I couldn't get out of my garage. (can't get back in either)...I'll dig it out later. The rear bumper was pushing the snow. Every vehicle has its limit I guess. I can't complain. If I could have gotten more of a running start, she would have punched through it.

[Broken External Image]:

mean while in Arizona...I washed the trac ha ha!

Good Luck Bart! I will helping to dig out next winter as I am going to move North East over the summer! I will really MISS winters in AZ! :lol:

The bat trac is grounded !!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Todd Z

stay tune...for more of the grounded bat trac ...same bat time same bat station!

Todd :lol: :lol::lol:

There's snow falling here in OK as well, although not THAT much...but I expect to be seeing the bus bringing the kids home from school for a snow day pretty soon (6 already this year, and they pop snow days here like it's crystal meth or something).

51 and sunny and this weekend it will be 62-65 and sunny. You can have the snow! While your still digging out/shoveling snow this weekend I'll be enjoying our race car on the track. Nothing like 150 MPH down the straight way to start the season off...LOL

Seriously though, where are the bat snow tires? Or the Bat Studs?

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4x2 Trac is sitting under a blanket of snow.

I can honestly say, this would have been the first snow storm I have ever seen that I needed a 4x4.

The 4x4 Explorer we got is a beast in the snow.

Tom

51 and sunny and this weekend it will be 62-65 and sunny. You can have the snow! While your still digging out/shoveling snow this weekend I'll be enjoying our race car on the track. Nothing like 150 MPH down the straight way to start the season off...LOL

Go drink your Starbucks, then proceed across the street and get another cup from another Starbucks, Seattle yuppie. :)

I but my ST in 4WD hi a couple of times on the way home last night. We had several inches of snow and sleet, starting to get packed down on side roads. The back end started coming around on me as I was going up one very slick hill...just barely steep, but steep enough. A quick click into 4WD Hi and all was good.

BTW, still driving the original crapyears.

TJR

i have a 4x2, it is equipped w/ LS rear, has good tires and 6 cement blocks in the rear for weight.... no problem "biffing" out of the driveway this AM... pushing snow.... I ain't scared!!! :lol:

http://marcellusny.com/Marcellus_Cam/Marcellus_Cam.html

I have the same snow in my drive here in Stow Ohio. I got mine out no problem to go to work, darn. Helps that I cleared the drive with my snow blower. 3 times yesterday and once this morning. 18+ inches. Enjoy! Love the 4x4!

Dang we just missed the deep snow in STL. We only got about 3-5", I am hoping for a serious snow storm, something for the record books. I love the snow, and really love driving the ST in snow.

Chad

All the snow melted last night in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Now we just have the messy remnants of sand, salt and mud puddles. We really need a heavy rain to wash this stuff away now.

Latest posts