Seattle Meet - Oct 24th - Its On, AND ITS SUNNY!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after seeing the pics from the east coast meet, I'm looking forward to getting together in a couple weeks. The wife and I are going to come up on Friday night and stay for the weekend...time to get away by ourselves! Gotta be some more locals (or, like us, not so locals) to make it, isn't there? I'm thinking about fixin' some smoked pork chops, if I can get the bbq in the rig for the trip! Hope the weather is nice!

Come on North Westerners, I think I counted 10 Tracs @ the LI meet let's see if we can match that!

Will have to find a car wash to scrub the late season bugs off the grill (Trac grill, that is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea don't expect my trac to be clean. I'm not much for detailing.. it's a truck it's supposed to be dirty :)

That won't stop me from bringing the camera to take pictures though.

Lets see if we can't beat Todds meet!

LOL.... Do you mean this LI meet or the National meet I have !! HAHAHAH

BRING IT !!!

P.S We had 12 total show.... not all made the pics........

Keep it up and the items i was going to sent for give aways will just stay here !!!! :eek::lol:

Todd Z

Your on Todd! I think we can beat 12 trucks! JD, I too may not have an entirely clean truck. Heading to a mens retreat this coming weekend in Gig Harbor, heard about an off road park, gonna do some 4x'in. First time with this rig. Will see how dirty it gets, and if I have time to clean before the meet!

Todd, thanks for looking at some give aways, sorry we couldn't give you a larger count at this time, but it looks like were still at 4 tracs, but it aint over yet!

Gonna go check the pics from your meet, glad it went well! Will be sure to post pictures as soon as I can, if not during the meet! Gonna take a laptop with aircard, see if we can't actually post a forum during the meet!

JD, Fredness and Pappy, looking forward to meeting all of you!

Jerry,

I can send you some website stickers and business cards if you like to give out....

For (MyST or Zabteck) to send Gifts or clothing to give away we would like more people to show...

I hope you understand....

Todd Z

Todd, fully understood! If you can send some stickers (both), that would be cool. I am running low on cards, so please feel free to send some more.

I was hoping to have a bigger show, but will do what I can with the small showing. I will be looking at possibly setting up a web site meet also (where I start a chat room) during the meet, see if that would be feasable (will my work laptop 'work').

Hopefully this one will be really fun, so that when the pictures and stories are posted, next years will be bigger. I want to do this every year, hopefully it will get bigger as the years come and go.

Thanks again for the offer of giveaway's, and glad to hear how well your meet went! Maybe next year (did I mention I am a Cub fan) we can beat yours!

LOL.....

Email the addy again, and i will get it out asap...

Also, THANK YOU for creating a meet !!! I have been to meets where it was just 2 trucks !!

A meet is a meet no matter how you look at it !! they are fun and well worth it !!!

I want some one to organize a large scale West coast meet, maybe even a MINI national meet, I would gladly fly there and help host...

Todd Z

Thanks again Todd, and I don't think I am ready for something as big as a mini-meet, or a national, but will be sure to look into doing that within a couple of years! it would be good to see the cali boys and even some of the folks from my home state of AZ!

If there are any changes, will let you know. Email coming!

Well, it's looking like just a few of us...and I'm not even a Wasingtonian. But still looking forward to the drive up and meeting other MYST'rs. At least I'll get a sticker or two, huh?

Looks like we'll get our Tracs washed the northwest way, good ol' fashioned liquid sunshine!

See you this weekend, btw, know of any decent places to stay? last time we were there we stayed in Everett or Marysville, pretty nice there.

Pappy

Pappy! There will be something other than stickers for ya, nothing major, but a nice little give away thanks to Todd! I will have several business cards, MYST and ZABTECK stickers, plus some magnet cards.

As for a place to stay? I really wish I could help. I don't know of any place close by. I do know the Embassy Suites in Tukwilla are pretty nice. Can't remember the price. They are probably 20 minutes or so from the park.

AND were showing that it will be partly sunny, but no rain saturday! Whoo hoooo!

56 and partly cloudy I guess is good grilling sweatshirt weather :unsure:

Should we adjust on food and bring side dishes since we have brats and ribs?

JD, since were doing a potluck type meet, we want to be sure to adjust for the possible appearance of 5 total trucks.

I say 5, becouse I learned yesterday that someone I know, is on thier second trac. Now, I don't know this guy that well, its a professional acquaintance, but invited him to the meet, and gave him a card. Hopefully he will come.

So with that, were looking at 10 adults, 6 kids, or thereabouts.

Looking forward to the meet! Gonna detail interior tmw, wash exterior Friday, and clay saturday morning before the meet! Hopefully she will stay shiny till I get there!

Not sure about washin' mine before we leave, looks like rain most of the drive up (Friday), so just cleaning the work crap out might be about it for mine! :(

See you Saturday!:cool:

Pappy, just glad that you can make it. Figure as the host, gotta look somewhat decent!

And I figure I will also post live on the Events board, kind of a little blog / twitter / facebook thing!

Looking forward to seeing other trac lovers!

I highly doubt that we will be there by 10:00, but we will for sure be there. 2 hour drive and we have to stop to feed kids around the 9:00 mark or else they will be going insane.

We still haven't left, so we are looking more like 11:00 - 12:00 I think.

I emailed you (Jerry) last night my cell number, it in the email in your profile.

Latest posts