SCT XCalibrator 2 tuner / BAMA tunes 2007 V8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Freak

Reaction score
I sold my 2007 V8 trac, so I am selling a SCT tuner with BAMA tunes, 93 torque, 93 performance and 87 performance, all updated with newer fuel economy codes a few years ago. I had this on the truck since new with no issues. A BIG improvement over stock.

Unlocked, returned truck back to stock. Will work with K&N CAI, bigger throttle body, cat back exhaust, or all stock.

Not sure if it will work with other years, you can ask American muscle, that is where Doug from BAMA is now.

$150 Shipped in US

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hard to believe nobody has "stolen" this, especially being unlocked and compatible with any stock or Stage 1 modified 4.6L V8 ST.

I would but I already have one. Might add that you can also use it to correct speedo for tire size and/or gear ratio changes.

Trust me, I would keep if I didn't have a ProCal for my mustang, you never know when a engine fault code will pop up, then you can read and clear codes.

VERRY interested, What model? Xcal3? And will this model do the Transmissions too? The early Xcals and xcal3's did not.

Todd Z

Dam, Ok thanks any way......

Good deal for some one with a Gen 1..

Todd Z