SCT XCal 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick weaver

Reaction score
I have an Xcal 2 for sale in the box with all of the instructions and software. Never had any problems with it but I sold my Sport Trac and now I have no use for it. Im asking $250 shipped.

IS it Unlocked , meaning you flashed the truck back to stock before you sold the truck ???

Todd Z

Todd,

I just contacted the guy I sold my truck to and surprisingly he is going to be generous enough to let me flash the truck back to stock and unlock the programmer. He is in Europe right now but within the next few days I will be meeting with one of his parents to flash the truck, so who ever wants to buy the Xcal can expect it to be unlocked.

Thanks for the reminder Todd.

Les,

Your right he probably wont, but if I had to put my money on it I would say chances are he wont even notice...he's just one of those types of guys. Dan, I will consider it sold and will email you the day I have it unlocked. It shouldnt be later than Saturday or Sunday and if you have any questions just email me. Thanks,

Nick

Nick, AFTER you flash it back to stock, you may want to disconnect the battery and then have the folks reconnect it after about 20 minutes. Tranny may shift funny if you don't do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

the kids parents have not contacted me yet and I didnt want to bug them on a Sunday, so if I dont hear from them by lunch time Monday I'm going to call them back. Sorry about the wait.