Roof Lights Installed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of roof lights that Todd Z helped me install. The lights are PIAA 540 xtreme white driving lights. These things are bright! You can see them lighting up the street signs at the end of the street. :p

Todd had some great ideas for wiring and you can barely see any of it.

The lights on the Sportster are PIAA 80 Pro XT.

More pictures in my library in the "Yakima Roof Rack Pictures" folder if you are interested.

George

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Was a cool mod and the hidden wiring is the best part !!!!!!

Todd Z

If you want to really go all out, I've got a set of PIAA 80 Racing lights sitting here...

H4 High/Low at 130/85W.

I like it!!!

I used to get people all the time in the daylight ask me to turn off my PIAA 520 IONs...LOL I forgot I had them on when I turned the head lights on during daytime driving...LOL

Now with what you have the next car that flashes their brights on ya you can light them all up!

George installed the lights, I just wired them up.... ;);)

Todd Z

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments.

Mookie is correct. The bar is the Waag Sportster but it is no longer available. It seems to be very popular and I don't know why they stopped making it.

If anyone needs some daylight let me know. :p

George

That is freakin awesome George!

if your driving at night and the guy in front of you gets on your nerves... just show him the light! :p

Well that figures! Lights look great. Looks like your ready for

the Baja 500! Is your poor alternator gonna be allright? Better feed it some

Wheaties!;)

Latest posts