Replacing stock Goodyear RTS tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys.... I was looking for feedback on the Revos. I read many reviews on the tire that are great, but still see many reviews that talk about excessive wear and noise. But, those reviews seem to be on larger trucks like f150s,250s,350s. I drive only on-road and live in Pittsburgh PA, so rain and snow traction are important to me.

any input is appreciated. thanks

Too expensive. Get the Nokian Vatiiva's, i have on my ST, check my library if you like.

They are almost identical to the Revos, at a better price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not close to the Dueler Revo. Much like the Dueler AT though.

I like the Revo, but they are pricy. I suspect you could get something less expensive that would work for you. They handle well for me and I don't notice any noise from them.

I just got the Bridgestone Deulers A/T's 265/70/R16 and love them!! If any road noise is very little. They look great also. I got mine from roadway-tire.com, $494.00 shipped to my house. Good luck on whatever you choose. Later on,Riley:cool:

I have BFG Radial Long Trail T/A.

I love them. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Tom

I have had nothing but luck with Nitto's. From my mustangs to daily drivers and my old bronco.

When my St needs tires, I am putting a set of nitto's on it.

Todd Z

Coopers are great tires... I bought a set of Big O "Euro Tour" (made by Cooper) tires for my daughter's 240zx, and they perform much better than the Kumho's they replaced.