Proud of myself!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger Batts

Reaction score
After a huge wake-up call due to a friend my age dropping dead with a massive heart attack back in January, my wife and I started really cracking down on losing weight. Around Christmas, I was pushing about 300 lbs. This morning, I weighed in at 269! :grin: We flipped our lunch and dinner meals, cut back on the calories, and started walking. I burn off about 1000 calories a day just walking. I am looking forward to hitting the 200 mark. Just gotta go get all new clothes as soon as I get back to my pre-wedding weight!

God bless you Roger. You should be proud. I am struggling some but you have done great. You give me confidence.

Ed

Hell, I can lose 5lbs. just by taking my leg off! On a serious note, I've been doing the same and have lost about 18lbs. Its the chicken/turkey/fish diet, with nothing white. walking is hard for me due to the prostesis, so I bought a mountain bike and am enjoying the woods/rail trails around here. Keep it up Roger, we're all pulling for you! Post some pictures in a while so we can see the "new" you. Bob

Awesome roger !!

I am down 52 since December....

It takes a lot of work and dedication !!!

Todd Z