Post Something Positive

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
...that has happened to you personally in the past year. Just an experiment to see if anyone is enjoying life at all or if its all fear and anger.

I got engaged in August and will be married to the most amazing woman in June.

I just started back to school.

I moved away from Atlanta!

Can we have a thread full of positive comments?

I just turned sixty this week, I'm in good health, my sixth grand child (she) was born this week and my buddies and I shot nine geese last Saturday, life is good........525

I AM completely happy with life and everything that has happened this past year !!! private and public....

From Family to friends, loving wife, to the New Blue Flame Adren !!

Life is always worth living....

I absolutely hate that i have Bad days that so construe the good days you forget the good ones...They hurt so bad and you just want to crawl under a rock and hide... some times forever !!!

But then you remember Its all good, Got a family, LOVING wife, house, loved ones, private and public life, a job and good friends..

Its not bragging, there are those worse off and I know, and there are those way more fortunate....

But with me, $$ and objects do not make a happy life...... Its your family, Rachel, and friends and doing what you enjoy that does !!

Glad you asked.... I felt like being honest !!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to spend 5 days up North with my wife for my anniversary and was able to take a second 5 day trip with a buddy to the same area, which is the place my wife and I will retire because I ablsolutely love it up there (Backwoods between Grand Marais and the Boundary Waters). that's the first time in probably 7-8 years that I've been able to go up there twice in one summer. [Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Im totaly satisfied with my '04 trac. Never had a break down. Never had a warranty issue. The only thing I need is to get off my butt and trace the broken wire. From the drivers door lock/unlock button. Already checked the switch.

Otherwise IM satisfied with my purchase. I got a good one.

Uncle Bob,

Diet and exercise...essentially a life change. Work out 6 days a week, watch what I eat. Lost most of it in the first 6 months of last year.

TJR

Son made one trip to Iraq and one to Afghanistan and returned safely from each trip. :fire:

Still married after 39 years and she hasn't left me. :love:

Dawg and I both woke up every day last year and we walked 2 miles . (Missed two morning due to lightening) :yawn:

Beer still in the fridge.:haveabeer:

Saints won the Super Bowl.:banana:

Had a succesful quadruple bypass, lost 43lbs, got my cholesterol way way down, sold my boat and went by motorcycle to Akron, OH, for the 75th anniversary of Bill W. and Dr. Bob' first meeting(AA) and got a new computer controlled and vacuum assisted prostesis for my left leg. Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary(to the same woman!!). Thats it. Bob :grin::grin:

Went to Thunder Valley Nationals in Bristol, TN, then rocked the Trac all night to Florida for vacation, then took the Auto Train home.

Went to the Sport Trac Meet for the first time and got a tour of the factory where they make them. It took me 5 months to put 5000 miles on it, then between those two trips I put 5000 miles on it in 5 weeks. :driving:

The wife got on permanent at her job and got health insurance, which saved me $400 a month.

Junior made the dean's list at college and got a 4.0 last semester. My daughter made honor roll at school.

The cancer I got last spring was not malignant. They got it all out.

My mom is at peace, and not having to fight her cancer anymore.

My wife putting up with me, after being laid off since last May.

I have enjoyed this thread more than any other on here in the recent past. Good to hear all the good stories, especially the ones of overcoming hard situations. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts