Post Something Positive

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sport Trac turned over 100,000 trouble free miles

Our Explorer turned over 200,000 miles

I havent died yet.

2010 was a good year.

Tom

My wife got promoted from Assistant Director of the daycare she works at to the Big Cheese! Although, I don't know if it is more of a blessing or a curse. :grin:

How about this one. I got a "promotion" last year. I got 50% more responsibility and I get to work midnights.

All this for a reduction of pay by 1/2 percent.

...and they wonder why I am bitter.

Tom

"...and they wonder why I am bitter."

if you don't like it and think the "man" is giving you the shaft, you can always get another job.

I got a promotion two years into a salary freeze. I pretty much demanded and got a merit increase (token) after I was told mine could be given. I didn't threaten or anything...just told them to keep their promotion and extra responsibilities until they could pay me what the position called for.

TJR

if you don't like it and think the "man" is giving you the shaft, you can always get another job.

Provided he can come up with a legitimate reason to quit, a caveat to working in a NON at will employment state.

My ST is still fine, I'm still employed with enough free time to poke around here, and as backward & Blue as Maryland becomes, we still have At-Will Employment :grin:

:back2topic:

I bought a new home, retired from work, started going to a gym 3 times a week, and lost 20 lbs in the past 2.5 months. I also had a cardiac stress test done in July, and my heart is in good shape with no blockage.

I have been dating for the past 3 years and met a lot of interesting women, but none that I wanted to marry...So that's probably a good thing..right? :grin:

...Rich

Latest posts