Poll: First Car you did it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1920-something Ford something-or-other. No I'm not kidding. Happened in the late 80s. Her dad had it stored out in a shed behind their place, planning to try to get it refurbished and running someday.

Now, if you want to narrow it to a vehicle that was actually in drivable condition at the time, then it's a 1984 Olds Cutlass.

TJR, based on what I found out about the girl a few weeks after that encounter, tetanus was the least of my concerns. :eek:

Bill V, she shagged you in a what was probably a dusty, 60 year old car stored in a shed...didn't that give you a hint as to her, a, "character?"

Oh, wait...I suspect all the blood had rushed from your brain and you weren't thinking straight. It's been a while, but I remember teenagers years now.

Actually, the location wasn't a giveaway on her character at all, because the refurbishing of the inside was pretty much done (as was the exterior--it was just the engine that was shot and awaiting work when time allowed), and the shed was the best location in that area that gave a little privacy from her parents, while also protecting us from the weather. No, it wasn't dusty--the shed was a finished, lit, heated, workshop type building.

Believe me, when the movie Titanic came out, and Leo and Kate got it on in the car with the palm prints against the steamed up back window, I definitely had some deja vu...

WATCH OUT, Bill V is getting all steamed up again reliving his first sexual encounter with someone other than....well himself. :lol::lol:

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
remember that the older cars were bigger and roomier inside then today's so-called full size cars.

I did stumble upon a couple in Germany in about 1968 doing it on the hood of a VW Beetle. She was standing on the front bumper and bent over backward on the hood with her head resting on the windshield. :wub:

...Rich

72 Pinto Squire wagon. Woodgrain and all. Had a 69 351W 4V and toploader 4-speed stuffed into her. The car, not the girl. :wacko: