Please read my review on a crappy service center

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Please check out my review and click the thumbs up on it or add your own comment regarding it.

The link is below....

Thanks

Yeah, I just read his response and again he continues to lie.....he never told me about the wheel being loose until after they replaced the bearing.

If my steering wheel was loose to begin with, it would have been the first item I would have wanted repaired.

Last edited by a moderator:
His lying has pushed me to file a complaint with the BBB :fire:

Martin,

I don't mind you complaining about bad service, but can you please refrain the language please...

Just simply click on the edit button and remove the word..

Thank you

Todd Z

Sorry Todd.....removed

Thx Les......will prob just let it go other than responding to the review with his lying statements.

Complete waste of time, they have no authority.

Depends on the bussiness, if they want a clean BBB record.

I have gotten resolutions thru the BBB. One was a 3yr old compaq desktop. Even when it wasnt resolved, and I was right. They deserved the complaint, IMO.

This company has an A rating with the BBB. There was only one other complaint that was resolved with them. I have seen though there are other complaints on various review sites regarding this company.

Sorry about my other foul comments made on this thread....I was really P.O'd when I wrote it.

Regarding my steering wheel, it was really loose....you could rock it from side to side or up and down. Ford tech told me none of the bolts were loose, but he found metal shavings around where the main upper wheel nut is located just under the air bag. The wheel was twisted off center after he got everything put back in place which caused me to get a wheel alignment in order to have the wheel sit straight again.

I can only think is they had the wheels turned and the locking mech. jammed causing the repair tech to use alot of force to unstick it to get the key to turn on to start the truck and by doing so caused the wheel to become loose from the upper shaft. The upper shaft was loose as well.

I am not trying to stick up for anybody or say anyone is right or wrong but there just isn't a way that trying to force the steering lock by forcing the wheel is going to loosen the nut that holds the wheel to the shaft...that dog don't hunt.

That's what also puzzles the tech at Ford. He said the nut wasn't loose but the wheel and upper shaft was very loose. He said he just had tighten the nut further but once he did, the wheel was turned off center. When you rocked the wheel from side to side, the whole upper shaft moved with the wheel. Not like the wheel was loose from the shaft.

Anyway, I don't know what they did, but there was nothing wrong with the steering wheel when I took it to this repair outfit.

Latest posts