pimped custom slammed Trac on Ebay

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no thanks

9e8656d852aa87ebf57a39cd1d3a3df8.jpg

:blink:

Tiger, wrong guy thats ape. Not me. I don't mind mods and costom work but that is fugly. If I were to put that much time into that vehicle and it came out like that I'd put gas on it and burn it. Just my opinion so chill out!;)

I like it, but the money under the flames is what gets me. Just looks fugly. but if it were regular flames it would look better.

Boodro

I'm not upset, stone. All I'm saying is that most people never modify their vehicle, or if they do, it is out of absolute nessicity. They tend to view modded vehicles as a complete waste of time and money. Your statement is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black...

None taken tiger. I mod mine when money (and wife) will let me. Just seemed like with everything they did to it in my opinion just made it worse. Now I did like 23ballistic's ST but for some reason that one just kills me.;)

I'd buy it and change a few things. Overall its not that bad just somethings arent my taste but as they say... "To each their own".

I guess the owner finally got tired of seeing people point and laugh...

Too bad he only got five bids and none came close to his reserve. He's trying to sell it near book, but doesn't realize that he has damaged goods, because he has personalized it to his taste so much that any owner would have to spend a lot of money to bring it back to some state they would feel comfortable driving it.

I disagree that it is even show-worthy. I think it is "ghetto-ed". JMO, but I think it needs a lot of work to compete with 23Ballistic's ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts