Pictures of my Trac's new shoes.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I still need to replace my ball joints and axle shaft seals and get an alignment before I install these puppies.

Oh ya, their 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DuraTrac's on Cragar Soft 8's 15x8 with 4" b.s..

:banana::driving::supercool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Amazing an AT tire with that aggressive tread pattern could get raves for quietness.

Judging from the stellar reviews, you made an excellent choice. Good luck with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous! Those are going to look great on your Trac. What are you going to do with your original wheels?

That's my choice of wheel except in 17x9 and I want to do 35s. All my plans are getting pushed back because of marriage. And so it begins...

Hugh, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with my stock wheels. I'm selling all eight BFG T/A's that vary in tread depths from wear lines to 1/4 inch above the wear lines on Craigs List for $100 for offroad use, spares, or just to save someone from spending a small fortune on new tires.

:haveabeer:

Since I'm looking for an Explorer or another Sport Trac for my wife I'll probably keep them because I like the XLT rim more them the XLS and most Ex's come withe 15's so I can upgrade to 16's with these.

:banana::supercool:

What kind of wheels are those? Can you provide a link? I am looking for a set of factory Ford steel wheels with eight holes in gloss black enamel similar to whats on the Crown Victoria police cars and others. Those look very nice.

Here's the part # for the Cragar Soft 8 wheels from Summit Racing

CRR-3975812

Wheel, Soft 8, Steel, Black, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace, Each

$47.95

:haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts