pictures of burned up trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, I knew it was bad, but that is bad,..

Glad your ok man, The truck can be replaced...

Todd Z

geez! all plastic and composite materials disappeared...:eek:

I hope the insurance co. gives you a fair payment. Good thing you are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I am glad you made it out ok. I dont think I have ever seen a vehicle completly burned out like that before. Even the bed is completly gone.

Ummmm, yep. It's burnt.....

Glad your safe. Hope it works out in the long run for you. Nothing like a GREAT excuse to buy a new vehicle.

HOLY CRAP is right,

Good thing you got out when you did. Hopefully your insurance won't jack you around.:eek:

Yeah, I'd pick up a clay bar and try that... :unsure: Just kidding...

Glad you are okay. It pains me to look at those pics!! geez...

All I have to say is wow. The fire created some incredible heat. I am curious as to what caused it. Did an investigator go out to the car yet to make a determination.?:(

Adam, I think he said it took them about 20 minutes in his first post about this

Jason,

Anybody have any ideas exactly what caused the fire? From you description, it sounded like it was electrical.

...Rich

Blah! all it needs is a fresh coat of wax and it will be good as new! :D sorry about the loss and hopefully you will get a nice check for it.

" Holy Charcoal,,Batman "...Looks as if the plastic gas tank must have melted and finished it off...there was definitly an accelerant involved..

Glad you got out..

Latest posts