**PICS**Barrett-Jackson this weekend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSondra Grossen

Reaction score
We are flying today to Orange County, CA for the 1st Barrett-Jackson auction held there. I'm sure we will see some awesome cars, although none are being brought home~

Sondra

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you have to bid on just 1 like the second bid !!! LOL

Todd Z

Well, we have LOTS of pics. I am going to make an online album so everybody can view it. We are at Hilton, official hotel of Barrett-Jackson, but NO SPEED CHANNEL!! WTH?! So even here, we are missing some because we leave for dinner every night. Not to mention what comes across the block while we are walking around the fairgrounds. We also dont hear Mike Joy and the Speed Channel guys. But they have awesome vendors and the fairgrounds are immaculate!! A few fun things from Ford include simulated 1/4 mile dyno racing, which Mike got to drive, the "Ride and Drive" with a 2011 Mustang plus the ride-along with a professional driver on the closed course, along with a drifting exposition!! Its a once in a lifetime for us, as we are not used to swanky hotels (like pay for WIFI, pay for parking, no free breakfast, etc.)

And before anybody else uses it:

:worthless:

I'm working on it!! LOL

Sondra

If you are following the prices many of these cars are somewhat affordable for the average car guy. Either a reflection of the economy, Barrett-Jackson becoming over-exposed, or the absence of the big money guys.