painted cladding

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick weaver

Reaction score
i was considering having the cladding on my '01 trac painted. now i know the prices wont be exactly the same, but i was just wondering ABOUT how much did yall pay to have it done for those who have, thanks

-Nick

I had my front and rear bumpers painted for $250 by a Ford bodyshop. They did it extra for me since they were fixing my ST after I was rear-ended. I figured since they were painting some of my body parts, I figured might as well throw those in too.

[Broken External Image]:

I think larry is planning to get some of those molded running boards, which is why he didn't get the side cladding painted. I'm sure he'll correct me if I am wrong.

Right on the money Nelson.

I'm planning on ordering them as soon as I get back.

Here's some photoshops (based on Jerry's Trac) of what it will look like when I drop it and finish the running board install. I can't wait to get home!!! :D

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
man photoshop some armor all on those tires, they look like they have five o'clock shadow. :lol:

I guess no one noticed that the wheels on Larry's ST are ones that Ron Brezina sold to him. That was one of the first things that Larry told me about his ST when he came to the OKC meet.

Larry, glad you are able to keep in touch with us from Iraq. It is good to know you are still safe and sound. Get back soon so you can get to the Meet in Dallas! :D

Thanks Nelson, I try to stop in whenever I'm between jobs trying to soak up some A/C (see my vacation weather post), and yes- these wheels are one of the parts of my ST that I'm most proud to have on her. People have asked why not go to 20s, but I can't let these 17s go.

6df2450bffd130114db9edd141f05128.jpg

Good luck with it.. I like the way mine came out...Did my self... Ton of work, 4+ days, But it is perfect...;)

Todd Z[Broken External Image]: