Old Trac meet new Trac!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mills

Reaction score
so after 7 weeks of looking, asking questions and reading old posts about the gen 2's, I picked up my new ride this week. It was a 400 mile test drive on the way home and she rode like dream. I cant believe the difference in the ride! I've put 115k in last 4 yrs on the old one and looking forward to putting some miles on the new one. Thanks to everyone for the insight, now I have 2 tracs and a whole new list of mods to do! btw, my wife is thrilled.lol.

[Broken External Image]:

Way to go Jim!! A his and hers set. Bet I know which is hers.... Congrats on the new baby. Remember, its all about the journey, not the destination. Bob :supercool:

Nice... I'm with you .. just got me a 2010, had 23,000 miles on it, but my 2002 has 263,000 and still looking good and running good... need to take a picture like that... your new one looks exactly like mine. I'm loving it... leather, all the bells and whistles, still trying to figure out the sync.. only one thing I was hoping for that this one doesn't have is a moon roof, but I can live without it... someone told me when they looked at it.. that I couldn't haul much back there.. told them my golf clubs and a 6 pack ... :haveabeer:

Latest posts