New Yorkers!!!! what to do?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
heading to NYC in the morning for a few days on business. I should have most of one day free after set up at the trade show. staying in manhattan and was wondering if someone could recommend something to do. I was thinking statue of liberty or a coffee house in the village for some music, any ideas???? Thanks guys.

Keep your wallet in your front pocket!

Had lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. last week. It was very good. 1501 Broadway btw. 43rd & 44th Sts., 212-391-7100. Gary D. in CT

Reggie I wrote you a quick email yesterday, do you want me to leave that filter at work for you? You can swing by and pick it up. If not, lets get together when I get back, either way is fine. You can just come in and say you're my friend Reggie and Ill have them have it ready. Let me know.

Teddy, go to Penn station, take the express to ronkonkoma line, and come out to my house!!!

You can even drive the ST!!

Todd Z

Todd, you know what man, might give you a call and do that if you're up to it! Id loved to get upset about how much slower Betsy is than yours! joking. If I can, Ill call you and see. Reggie and I can make it our mission to spread PBHS throughout southern cal. Just about every single resturant here has a couple on the table, being sd and all. Thanks for the offer.

Todd,

For God's sake, PLEEEEASE don't take him to The Mad Hatter (if it's still around);

There is EVIL lurking there, I swear to you...(that's where my first ex :wacko: picked me up)

I just got back from NYC on Sunday...I had one day to see the sights. I was staying in Jamaica Queens, took the subway to Manhattan (that was a fun expereince!) to the world trade centers sight. I bought the day pass for 7$, unlimited rides on Subway, which takes you everywhere. Then I hit up MSG (Madison Square) looked around that area, Central Park south side, Empire State building, Grand Central Station, Times Square for dinner and some quick shopping. Wear comfy shoes and you'll have a great time. I've never felt more safe in a city as I did in NYC, a cop on every corner, Soldiers in some spots. You'd have to be really careless and lack street scents to get in trouble out there, I was still walking around after 11pm, taking the subway back. NYC is a world in itself, I've never seen a city so spectacular! Trust me, you'll have a million and one things to do out there and not enough time!

Now if you want a city that you won't feel safe in, come to Vancouver BC Canada, you'll be pestered by street bums, approached and harrassed by addicts, and mugged by drunk indians :| I kid you not.

"pestered by street bums, approached and harrassed by addicts, and mugged by drunk indians"

Sounds like my wedding night.

Ape Out.

:lol: I think I'll just stay in Mars Hill!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray Line tour bus - start and finish at Times Square. upper deck seat. You can get off and on the bus when you want.

Last edited by a moderator: