Missing Boy in the N.C. Mountains Found Alive.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caymen,

You missed what F150 guy was getting at.

The post was hijacked from it's original "off topic" topic. It went from missing boy scout to a religious discussion about the bible to a discussion on marriage.

Note how even the thread's originator has not even contributed since the discussion went so far off the topic.

Sadly too many posts are winding up this way.

to Caymen:

Nice try, but don't blast me unless you really read what I write...

to Fkent:

Thanks for the defense....

to all...

The following clip shows a new point of view on the old "You can give your heart to Jesus, but you ass belongs to the corps!":huh:

I would apologize for hijacking the thread and keeping it going, but I don't really see it as that big of an offense. I say that because the original thread was to report that the boy was found, and pretty much everybody that wanted to say anything about that did so when it was timely. That topic strayed 1 degree into BSA and it's stance on homosexuals, and then from their to the church's stance on the same (since BSA has a faith component, again 1 degree shift), then from their to church's definition of marriage, and lastly to general church and religious believes and their validity today.

So, yes, the thread took on at least 4 different themes, but all "organically" stemming from one to the other.

The alternative is to SPAWN off seperate threads when starting to stray a little, and frankly, that's almost never done here, and probably rightfully so, as when you artificially break off into another post, you typically lose participants and momentum.

I say "no harm no foul", but also recognize that as probably the #1 contributor to this thread, I am no doubt biased.

TJR

TomT, now that's a hijack...it came out of left field.

But, to bring it back around, she would be our first female and lesbian President, so that works back into the thread.

TJR

FKent and F-150 guy...,

I know what was written. I also know when you have a discussion with friends, the topic can change depending on what people say. I make a post about my dog and someone says something about their cat. Soon the topic changes to a cat. Before long, it changes to cat food. Before long, we are talking about cats being eaten in Korea. Now the topic changes to food. Started as one topic and finished at another.

I still stand behind my comment. An off-topic post is just that an off topic post. Nobody in this thread was disrespectful to one another. There was no name calling. In my opinion, it was a nice thread that, like many here, continue on even though a select few do not like.

You know what, that is OK.

I did check to confirm, it was an off-topic post. In other words, NOT SPORT TRAC RELATED.

Rodger, Thank goodness! Hopefully she is straight and glad this wasn't a Girl Scout that was missing.

Tom

Rodger,

I know that. I also said that above earlier also. I was being sarcastic.

I just think it is wrong to assume a gay man is more likely to molest a little boy. If you really want to be technical, the best Scout Master would be a lady. Women are less likely, though I do not remember the exact numbers but I think like 10 times less likely, to molest a child.

I find it offensive to my gender that people can be like that.

Tom

What if the rescue dog was gay?

BTW: Why don't they have cat-flavored dog food or mouse-flavored cat food?

Must all be God's Will, since everything is pre-known before it ever happens...

Cayman, We are on the same page with that thought.

Gavin,

BTW: Why don't they have cat-flavored dog food or mouse-flavored cat food?

What a concept. I'll look into that. Millionaire?

Check this out...

K9 Water Co., Inc. is proud to offer you Toilet Water, Puddle Water, Hose Water

and Gutter Water, the world’s first flavored, vitamin fortified bottled water specifically formulated to provide your dog with essential vitamins that contribute to overall

good health and provide the hydration your dog needs.

Our water can be enjoyed in four of the flavors dogs enjoy most: chicken, beef, liver and lamb.

Try all four tasty flavors today and your dog will rave that it is Rebarkably Refreshing!â„¢

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts