Miscellaneous Items For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CobraXP

Reaction score
I've been cleaning out the garage and have a few items to get rid of. I'll have more later, but here are some:

<s>Recon LED Bed Light Kit - $50</s> SOLD

9dd35d997cd3df417c3d6f037cf3d416.jpg

Diablo Flip Chip - $50

dd101b892f343b2918660a710db80b97.jpg

(12) Ford 1.6 Rockers - $75

c3fe8b64c79bd50f487ff0efd8066fa7.jpg

<s>(3) Rolls of Elemental Designs Sound Deadener (4 rolls in pic, but only 3 for sale) - $70</s> SOLD

7f4cc6793764c14f6fda248db281ac04.jpg

Ford OEM Cobra MAS air - $50

df8fd1c124116c2cc0e903f0ebb7d141.jpg

PMAS 75mm MAS air for 36lb injectors - $50

058ba4d7d678c49e4e079ebd7912811b.jpg

I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I am also selling one of my utility trailers. It is a custom built 5'x10' trailer with electric brakes, new tires on Explorer rims, 5x4.5 lug pattern, a bulldog hitch, all LED lights, quick release removal side panels, and fresh paint. $1,500.00

a8055e9bb9c61d6b3d5f4df215be965b.jpg

All prices are for items shipped with exception to the trailer. I am in Salt Lake City, UT, so we would have to discuss the trailer transaction and movement if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

David

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me about the chip is it a bank one. and what ecu code. i bought one i while back and can`t use it it is a bank one ecu code for a jxv3. my ecu code is a pat1. and how does the switch work?

Not to hijack

HDT,

you and I have the same code.... Just in case you wanted to know... LOL

Todd Z

Is the edead sound deadener all butyl ??? if yes, am interested in 1 maybe 2 rolls????

also, how much in sq/ft per roll, e45, e80, what thickness is this

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Paul. I didn't see this until this morning. I will have everything ready to go tonight and will ship in the morning. I'll send you a tracking number when I do.

hdt,

As far as I remember, the chip is still blank. I bought it a few years ago right before tuners came out. I was going to use it on my Explorer because you can put two programs in the chip and control from the toggle switch. The cord is long enough to reach inside your cab. I ended up taking longer on an engine build than I thought. After the engine was back in, my tuner threw in an XCal2 for the tuning and dyno work as a gift for giving him so many referrals, so I ended up not needing the chip. It has been sitting in a box on a shelf ever since.

So basically, the chip will just need to be programmed by a tuner.

David

Your trailer is priced to high. Can get statistically identical units new and larger for $1500 at HomeDepot, Lowes (not so much) Tractor Supply Company etc etc. I wish I saw this earlier. I would have bit on the recon lighting.

Yes, you can get trailers at the places you metioned, but they will not even be close to identical. None have electric brakes, heavy wiring, LED's, heavy duty axle, bulldog hitch, etc. At any of the places you mentioned, you can get a 6x10 for $1349.00. It will come with standard small axles and cheap rims/tires, a flip hitch, less than great welds, and a 4-way plug, etc.

I didn't expect anyone to bite on the trailer - just put it out there (never know unless you try :) ). You have to really know what you are looking for when it comes to the special things done to this one that are not done to the generic/mass produced trailers found at the local stores listed, and really have a need for items like this. To have a trailer custom built to the specs this trailer is done would cost in excess of $2,000.00 when done. There are almost $200.00 in LED lights alone on the trailer... :D

Your trailer is priced to high. Can get statistically identical units new and larger for $1500 at HomeDepot, Lowes (not so much) Tractor Supply Company etc etc. I wish I saw this earlier. I would have bit on the recon lighting.

I have seen this way to often on here. Why do you feel the need to say he is asking to much for the trailer? If you cannot afford it dont make a negative response, a seller has the right to ask whatever they want for their items. People need to remeber it is THEIR item for sale not yours!! And just so you know you CANNOT buy a unit anywhere near or close to his trailer at Home Depot, Lowes. :angry:

People need to learn some common respect. If your not buying dont bother cluttering up the post. We dont really care if you had seen this post earlier you would have bit on the lighting, and I am sure the seller does not either, since the item is already SOLD.:wacko:

Sorry for my highjack of your thread, please accept my apologies.

Cary and Chad,

I removed your posts.... I just went through this..

Todd Z

What size is the Cobra MAF, anyone know if it would work on the 3V motor? Wish I had gotten in on the sound deadener, could have used it with the new exhaust.

i`ll let you about the chip can you get someone to program the chip for me. if i want it. and let you know what i need to program on it?

thanks

hdt

AdrnlnRush,

The Cobra MAS is an 80mm. I have not looked at the plugs on the 4.6 in my ST, so I'm not sure if it would plug in or not. I'll check this afternoon, but I believe they are different.

hdt,

Yes, I know people that can program it for you if needed.

Thanks,

David

The MAF is different....

Todd Z