LONG ISLAND PICNIC might get rained out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Sundown

Reaction score
Hope the weather clears up. I was looking forward to going to the ST picnic and meet some folks from the internet.

Right now the weather is saying early AM rain, and afternoon cloudy...

Either way we have over 70 feet of tents and there is an indoor lobby and this is not a "Show" at all, Bring whatcha got !!!! :D:D:D

All we need is a 3-4 hour window of no rain, i think we got it.....

SEE linky....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/weather/weekend/?clubId=1034422&from=search_vert

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
National Weather Office - SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. RAIN LIKELY IN THE MORNING...THEN ACHANCE OF RAIN IN THE AFTERNOON. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S. NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 MPH...BECOMING WEST 10 TO 15 MPH

IN THE AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF RAIN 60 PERCENT.

Again, is anyone attending Long Island meet interested in buying a Black A.R.E. LSII Tonneau Cover (01-06)? I have one in my basement in like new condition. My wife who drivers the trac can't see over it very well. It does sit up about 2-3 inches above the tailgate. It can be repainted, if black isn't your color. I would deliver to you at the meet on Saturday. Looking for $400, half of what a new one costs. My apologies for jumping on the string, I didn't want to list on swap and sell, as I have no way to ship it.

JS, I am soo ticked with the sway bars. The guy now is telling me he lost the "setup" set he had and needs me to send him a bar....

I may have to take one out of my truck and drive with out it for this idiot.....

I am now looking for another manufacturer as we speak..

Todd Z

IT WILL NOT BE RAINED OUT!!!!!!

RAIN OR SHINE WE WILL BE THERE!!!

NO RAIN WILL STAND IN OUR WAY!!!!

SO COME OUT AND ENJOY< THE RAFFLES ALONE WILL BE WORTH A FEW DROPS!!!

Paul H

Wish we could get 50's here again, we had a frost just two days ago today is supposed to be rain and 40's. You all have fun, I wish Maine wasn't so far away from EVERYTHING.