Items for sale update plus dropped price for high series console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some more items sold so I took them off the list. I do have some items that people are interested in and I am doing my best to honor first come first served. Just updating the list for everyone because I was getting e-mails on sold items. If you are interested in an item please e-mail me at [email protected] and I would prefer Paypal as payment for items.

4 piece light gray floor mats (New) 75.00

Black Bed Divider (New) 90.00

Gray rear bumper inserts from 2001 ST in very good condition (Used) 20.00

Black rear bumper inserts (New) 40.00

Black step bar inserts for 2003 ST (New) (Will not fit 2001 ST) 55.00

Center console rear cup holder (used) 20.00

Ford AM FM CD CASS Radio (used from 2000 Explorer) 75.00

Overhead console with map lights/compass and temp. Light Gray Housing (used from 2001 explorer) 35.00

ST gas door assembly painted Wedgewood Blue. (New) 35.00

ST premium wheel center caps. Set of 4. 1 cap has light scratch other 3 are mint. 40.00

New Items Added:

Light Gray Console Lid with hinge in excellent condition. 40.00

2000 Explorer Coin Holder/Kleenex insert (I have 2 of them.) 15.00 EA.

2000 Explorer Black Console Ash Tray Insert. 25.00

2000 Explorer Black Console Cup Holder Insert. 15.00

2000 Explorer Black Console Bin Insert. 15.00

Prices on the above items include shipping to the lower 48 states.

There are pics for these items in my library in the ST Items For Sale Folder.

The following 2 items do not include shipping. They are heavy items and I'm thinking that shipping would cost 50.00 +

ST Step Bars. No structual damage or dents. A little rust here and there but in decent shape. There are pictures in my library in the ST Step Bar Folder so you can see their condition. They were taken apart so I could clean them up a little. 120.00 + shipping

ST High Series Dark Graphite Console. It is complete except for wiring harness. A new gasket is included for where the console meets the dashboard. The console is in excellent condition and I have pictures in my library in ST Console Folder so you can see the condition it's in. 200.00 + shipping. I paid 300.00 + 55.00 shipping for this about a year ago and never used it. I do have a wire harness from a 2000 explorer console that anyone who purchases this console can have at no additional cost.

Thanks

Angelod

Question about the overheqd with compass. Does it simply require a power lead for everything to work ie. compass? Or are there other components?

What color is the center console? Thanks, Steve

Angelod,

I'm interested in the high series console. What year ST did this come out of because I have a 2005 XLS that I would like to put this in? Just want to be sure it will fit. My zip is 78254 (San Antonio, TX) if you could give me an idea on the weight and shipping cost. Appreciate all the pics and it looks great, just curious about the cup holder area since I didn't see any pics of it ... is it in as good a shape as the rest of the console?

Lastly, what form of payment do you want? Paypal would be great since it's secure and very easy to transfer you money.

Thanks ... Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts