Is Palin THAT dumb?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The democrats have thought that they are above criticism for decades now !! Heck, when Biden was asked a direct critical question from a reporter in a live interview, he said "Are you serious ??" twice, didn't answer thew question, went off on a tangent that had nothing to do with the interview, then the Interviewer was black-listed !!

Guess whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander !!!

"But, I ask, if what you say is reasonable and you get "attacked" for saying it, how "free" is that?"

You are free to say whatever you like. However, with freedom comes responsibility, and everything you do has repercussions, both negative and positive. If you're not prepared to handle the backlash, keep your mouth shut.

That's something The Dixie Chicks should have learned the hard way, but didn't. They blame everyone but themselves for the little fiasco they created a few years ago.

Larry:

"You've been nursing at the teat of Keith Olbermann and MSNBC too long. He used that same line tonight. It was garbage when he said it and it still is."

I don't watch MSNBC, EVER!

I find their coverage insulting to anyone with half a brain or even somewhat informed of what's going on in the world.

I didn't hear my idea on MSNBC or anywhere else, it was just my opinion.

I feel that the RNC will try to blame Palin, at least partially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Criticism is an abuse of the First Amendment? Its an EXERCISE of the First Amendment! I'm not going to accuse my opponents of abusing my Constitutional rights, but if you take Palin's view, that is exactly what you are doing. I guess we could call it "situational" interpretation.

I feel that the RNC will try to blame Palin, at least partially.

That will be an unfortuneate event. Palin is the ONLY reason that McCain is treading water and not down 48 states to 2.

If McCain looses, the only one to blame is him. He won't go after B Hussain Obama on ANY "controversial" issue (Ayers, Wright, Flager, Farikahn, Chomsky, the Palestinian, Coal, etc).

His handlers are a bunch of morons. I'm glad to see Palin out speaking for herself. She is a spectacular candidate. If McCain looses, I will be looking for the "Palin in 2012" stickers.

R Shek: You're 100% correct. It was the choice of Palin which brought a lot of hard-core conservatives on board. (I consider myself a hard-core conservative, but I'm also a pragmatist: as much as I have disagreed with McCain on a number of issues, I'd still prefer to have him, rather than Obama, in the White House.) Without her, the election wouldn't even be close.

I agree with your other points, too. Just like G.H.W. Bush's "kinder and gentler" mantra, McCain's excessive chivalry in conducting his campaign has hurt him more than it has helped him. The other side certainly has shown no such concerns.

She is a spectacular candidate. If McCain looses, I will be looking for the "Palin in 2012" stickers.

Just glad that the majority of America won't be... You've got to be kidding if you think Sarah Palin is ready for Presidency, that's hillarious! :lol::lol::lol:

You've got to be kidding if you think Sarah Palin is ready for Presidency, that's hillarious!

Why?

Is she any less ready than Jimmy Carter was, or Bill Clinton, or Ronald Reagan, or Abraham Lincoln?:huh:

You've got to be kidding if you think Sarah Palin is ready for Presidency, that's hillarious!

No more so than Obama is ready.... come on.... Community Organizer? :blink:

I'll remind you that Bill Clinton was JUST a govenor when he was elected... I live in Arkansas. Would you like me to count the ways that the Clintons screwed up this state?

Lil Red:

I totally disagree with your statement:

"You've got to be kidding if you think Sarah Palin is ready for Presidency, that's hillarious!"

It's not nice to laugh at someone's opinion or thought. I'll try to remember not to laugh at your next "brilliant" outburst.

Meanwhile, have another glass.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts