Irene!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoITGuy

Reaction score
Todd and all of you other East Coast members.

Please stay safe through this coming storm! Too much knowledge and good people could be lost by not playing it safe!

Greg Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
The police came through the neighborhood about 8PM to let people know that FEMA and whoever is "requesting" that we leave. I'm on the first lagoon across the street from the Barnegat bay. We've been through this before. But the wonderful governor closed all south bound lanes of the Garden State Parkway at 8PM tonight (can't see the logic on that one). Everything is battened down, so we'll see. Bob

Yep stockup stay safe, evacuate if needed. I hope none of you loose power for long.

I went 18 days after Ike 3 trs ago. Luckily I had a large enough generator(6500watt) for my whole house. Wired to my 240vac buss bar. Just not enough current for my central air and electric stove. Microwave ,fridge, freezer, fans ,tv and lights worked fine. With current to spare. Cooked on propane grill.

Im stocked up on a weeks worth of fuel. I have a small ac window unit now. I will block off the house, and stay in the living room. With tv and an air mattress, if it happens again.

Did not bother us here in Cetral Carolina.....know everyone East of here got hammered and is heading up the East Coast...Good Luck to Everyone......

Latest posts