interesting

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting, though without windows that could be tricky as my emergency release doesn't look exactly like that, and is farther away from the door itself.

Some of the comments on that page are pretty sad though...

Here it is for the really lazy folks:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMz1tXBVT1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMz1tXBVT1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bill,

I wasn't calling you lazy.

I said: "Here it is for the really lazy folks".

That's a common expression used here when fixing links or embedding videos to make them easier to follow or view for the "lazy people" who might not otherwise view if they had to cut the link from your post, then paste it in the address bar of a browser to fix...or for those that just wished they didn't have to do all that "work."

Now, had I said: "Here it is because the original poster was too lazy to embed...", then I could see your confusion.

P.S. It's easy to embed most youtube videos. If you want to learn, just ask. Also easy to embed links so you don't have to cut/paste, but just click. Again, if you want to know, just ask.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the "related videos" for this post was a dude, allegedly high, running full-speed into a metal garage door and ramming it with his shoulder, breaking it down.

If they really want what is in your garage, it's not as though garage doors offer any real resistance :(

But really, who has windows on their garage door? Seems a bad idea all around.

BTW, did anyone else read some of the comments on the page? Many of them rant about how they have guns to stop robbers...but my thinking is that any thief is going to check if anyone is home before attempting this. :banghead:

Looks much easier in the edited video. I suspect in real life you would be spending considerable time at that garage door trying to hook the lever.

Latest posts