Intake Gasket Job a Success !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill M

Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my 01 ST for the past 3 winters. Tried everything to fix, at least I thought I did anyway. Then I saw Caymen post some info that related to the exact same problem I was having during cold weather start ups. I went and posted a request for some instructions. Evan posted back a set of directions and Caymen stepped in and actually went out of his way to help and sent me a DVD showing the procedure to complete the job. Plus there is a whole lot more in that DVD that I am sure will come in handy.. Well, I did the job last night and everything worked out and the truck runs great again. I have to say that it was really great that Evan posted the directions and Tom ( Caymen) took the time effort and expense to help me out with the DVD and his phone number in case I got stuck. . The people on this site are really Great bunch !!! THANKS AGAIN !!!! :D

Anything for a fellow Ford owner I will do to help.

Glad to know it corrected your problem.

Tom

Rodger,

If you ever encounter that situation, you know my phone number. Call me any time.

I can get you all the information you would ever need.

If you are wondering about the location, it is your lower intake manifold gaskets. Pull your upper manifold, then your lower manifold. That is where they would be leaking at.

Tom