Instrument panel lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug K 2

Reaction score
After a little searching I thought the 194 bulb was the dash panel bulbs but those are way too big. I replaced the ignition switch today and was going to do the bulbs too but had the 194 bulbs. Does anyone know the part number for the replacement bulbs or even LED bulbs?

Lamp with the black base is p/n 194.

Lamp with the white base is p/n 37.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen II uses 6L2Z-13466-A. There are 7 of them. Ford gets $4.00 each for them. They are an OMRON bulb, and I could not find any other bulbs to fit. BMW uses them in some of their models.

Supposedly the LED bulbs "B8.4D" are a direct replacement for the 6L2Z-13466-A incandescents, but I had problems getting them to make good contact with the circuit board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the led bulbs but the only OEM bulb I see it 1 for $10. No way I'm spending $70 for light bulbs. Haha I'm thinking I will give the led bulbs a try. Are they just a plug and play or do I need additional parts?

I see the led bulbs but the only OEM bulb I see it 1 for $10. No way I'm spending $70 for light bulbs. Haha I'm thinking I will give the led bulbs a try. Are they just a plug and play or do I need additional parts?

Sorry, missed the Gen 2. Here's another link. GL

Thanks. And that last link cleared up my next question and getting blue LEDs to change the color. Has anyone changed the green color to another successfully?

Latest posts