IN LOUISVILLE !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
HELLO FROM LOUISVILLE !!!!!!

Saying hi to all !!!!!!

Hope this on the road make it safe !!!

Good to see some old faces and some new faces !!!!!!

Thanks

Todd Z

I am here too!!!

For all those that didn't make it, you screwed up, Big Time!!!! :cheeky:

Tom

Wish I could be there, money's really tight now though. Hope all y'all stay safe out on the roads, have fun. Y'all wouldn't wanna stop in Pittsburgh on the way home would ya? :haveabeer::driving::sad:

Someone down there call or txt me about still going to the tour. You can reach me at 812-788-0125 I forgot to register but I live about an hour away

We are there in spirit. You guys have a great time! :haveabeer:

Cayman, this one's for you. :cheeky: :bwahaha: :grin:

And, Tom I really appreciate all the help you gave us at the '06 meet at the farm. :driving:

This really does not have to be the last ST National meet just because Ford says they are not going to make the ST after Nov.

What would it take to put parts of the Louisville meet on Skype?

Im here at the other hotel ( the jameson) got in 1030 last night, will be coming over to the other hotel to follow people to the plant

Have fun everyone! And take loads of pictures! Wish I could be there, but sometimes, things don't work out like ya want!

To those still on the road, be safe!

And yea, just cuz Ford may not make the trac anymore, doesn't mean this has to be the last big trac meet!

I really wanted to go to the last meet. Then my dad got sick and passed recently. My $$ was needed elswhere. Still helping mom with things. She is 80 with med problems and bussines stuff.

Yall have a good time.:supercool:

Latest posts