I WANT '07 ST Goodies!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
Just venting. You would have thought buy now there would be more stuff to buy for an '07 ST, but nooooo. Technically the '07 Trac has been out for a year now and yet we have limited goodies. Bah. :rolleyes:

I'm expecting a pair of Euro tails come friday....They are for an '06 F150

Flareside....If they fit my '07 Limited, I'll let you know....Everything I've got

aftermarket is for '06 Explorer, (which isn't much).:unsure:

There is some stuff out there....

Rainguards, Taillights, 3rd Brake light, Grills, Push guards, Tb's , Under Drive pulleys, Intakes, Exhaust.....

Just to name a few...

Todd Z

I thought about changing out my grill, but it actually flows with my black/chrome theme. I REALLY want black tails/head lamps/ 3rd brake light. Along with a Lunar Visor with lights & possibly one of those Fast back things for the rear. ALSO, I would kill for a true cold air intake set up, but again can only find that for up to '05. So far I only have vent visors, exhaust, wheels,tint, and the Line of Fire Light Bar.

I'll have to get a few up to date pics so you guys/gals can see where she's at so far. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd....you said "tail lights" amongst the aftermarket stuff......am I

correct in assuming the tails are the same as the '06 F150 Flareside?:unsure:

Bootsy, because I'm such a nice guy I will trade you my 02 ST for your 07. Then you can get all the mods you want. :p

USN, the taillights are a fit, But not a 100% fit, it may require it not looking right or you modifying the light a little...

Iron bar....

I am going to be selling the KKM intake soon with and with out the bored larger MAF...

I found a company that makes the UDP setup.. IT is the same as the mustang...

I will be selling those soon also...

Todd Z

Bootsy, there is a spray can that you can buy to spray it on the lenze...

You can also bake them apart and paint them like I did....

I don't like the way the paint looks, you can tell it was not meant to be that way..

Todd Z

I think I would rather go for tinted tails all together, as in replacing the whole units, instead of tinkering with something that may not look good when it is all finished. I guess I will have my patience tested waiting for after market goodies. LOL.

Bootsy, just so you don't feel alone in this endeavor,,,,,,,,,I, along with a bunch of others, I'm sure are also awaiting some updated goodies for our new ST. I would like to see some of the rear lenses in those cool options, also (carbon fiber, black, etc). Just keep searching, and I know that we will be up-dated here by other 07 owners as they find all of the 'goods',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,later,,,,,,,,,,Mark

Pretty much anything involving the bed/tailgate with the exception of tail lights (Unless you're okay with a dremel).